PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT COMPLETION OF THIS APPLICATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE PLACED IN A RENTAL UNIT
Please answer questions to the best of your ability.
Providing as much information as possible, even if it is not required, can help to fast track your application.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS, OR FOR HELP FILLING OUT AN APPLICATION:
Call (250) 715-3302 or Contact Us Here
PLEASE PROVIDE THREE (3) EXAMPLES OF PROOF OF INCOME
(Examples include playstubs, letter from employer, bank statement, copy of a hydro bill or government benefit statements)
Proof of Income (1)
Proof of Income (2)
Proof of Income (3)
Previous Residence (1)
Previous Residence (2)
• This is my/our application; and
• That the information provided is true and correct to the best of my/our knowledge.
• The Cowichan Band Housing Program to investigate the information stated in this application;
• Release of information (ie: credit references, credit bureau information or financial records) that is needed in order to support my application.
• That, in accordance with section 33.2 (a) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, the information on this application may be shared with other affordable housing providers in order to increase my/our opportunities for rent-geared-to-income- housing;
• That this application is not an agreement on the part of the Cowichan Band Housing Program or its members to provide me/us with housing;
• That if we/ I are being considered for an available unit, housing providers will gather additional information in order to assess my/our ability to uphold the obligations of a tenancy agreement and it is my/ our responsibility to provide or cause to be provided information requested for this assessment;
• That it is my/ our responsibility to tell the Housing Department of any changes to the information given in this application and to provide any supporting materials required;
• That if false information given by me/us may result in my/ our application being cancelled from consideration.
• I/We Understand section that in order to remain as an eligible applicant on the housing waitlist; I/we must update their income yearly, and keep all other information updated as often as required.