Slhexun sun'ts'a' Clinic
We ARE taking new patients
- Community members who join the Slhexun sun’ts’a’ Clinic will receive the same services that they would at their family doctor. They will also receive enhanced care and the strong support of our diverse team.
- Our team is made up of doctors, nurse practitioners (who can provide many of the same services as doctors), nurses, health coaches, dietitians and other health professionals.
- A typical appointment will include a visit with a doctor or nurse practitioner, a health coach, and other professionals depending on your needs.
- A health coach will visit with you and support you before, during, and after your appointments.
- Honouring your story and cultural safety is important to us. So is your right to make your own decisions.
- Our health coaches will provide you with the information you need to learn about your health care options so that you can make better-informed decisions about how to nourish your roots of wellness.
- We can help you navigate the range of resources and services available to you within our health centre as well as the larger health care system.
Our team will respect your privacy and confidentiality.
** NEW **
291 Cowichan Way
The Slhexun sun’ts’a Clinic team includes you as an active partner in setting your own health goals.
We will continue to grow and currently have a great team of health professionals to support you on your journey.
- Health Coaches
- Nurse Practitioners
- Medical Office Assistant
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Occupational Therapist