The Lands Recods team maintains property records for all On-Reserve land and Certificate of Possession (CP) title-holders. Services include:
Land Survey Process
- CP holder submits a letter of request for the surveyor to subdivide their property. Then letter must include:
- Lot Number
- Plan Number
- CP Holder(s) name
- Who is paying services
- Lulumexun prepares a Council Agenda Item Package (CAIR) for review and consideration at the upcoming Chief and Council meeting.
- Lulumexun follows-up with additional details and expected processing times
- CP holder makes arranngements with surveyor to start services
- Surveyor company contacts Lulumexun to process paper work with the CP holder.
- Lulumexun registers approved documents for reigistration and CP holder will be required to complete a request for Replacement of Title application and/or Transfer of Interest application.